Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another night.................



This is just a normal, cold, silent, lonely night...
another emo night........
again, I m sitting in front of my pc.. duno what to do..
feel so speechless.. feel like life is meaningless..
i duno what i do each day.. things i need to do, i wanted to do, i never complete it.
i need to go school but i play truant;
i need to study but i cant stop youtube, facebook...
ntg i really bother n care~

life is short. people are suffering from illness, pain etc etc.....
yet i m wasting my time, wasting my life...
duno how long it takes for me to get out of all these..
anyone can help me out???

no one...........

3 comments:

  1. hey i'm gonna link u up.muax.
    ps. anything can find me ya.
    we sit down eat burger and talk lor. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a normal sunday afternoon here.. sky seems a bit dark though..

    sitting in front of my laptop...
    having books and papers on the table...

    wanting to study...
    ending up with the same thing that u did...
    youtube.. facebook.. your blog ?

    hate this feeling
    so empty
    everything seems so meaningless
    wanted to concentrate and study so much...
    cant even control myself
    what can i do
    i hate this feeling...

    again...
    I HATE THIS FEELING...


    ._ jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeap.... n i have this feeling again, tonight..... i miss u so much jess.....

    u too yin yin........ haiz.....
    wish to have someone with me now....
    emo again.....

    try to sleep early recently.
    but when i sleep at about 10 or 12
    3hours later automatically i will get up..
    haiz........ another sleepless night......

    ReplyDelete