Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

~~~ mY rOOm ~~~

I m so glad to have my own room..a big n comfortable room with my own toilet...hehe. My lovely bed, new pc, my decoration which is my pictures.... love all that i have.. but a disadvantage is the room is hot.. eventhough with two fans.. XC if the room is with air - condition, sure i won leave my room d!! i rather stay there 20hours... hehe... but better not make it too comfortable. if not i will keep playing traunt again.. lolz

memories of my life if all around in my room. hahahaha

my bed.. with lovely moo moo..


tables with pc... erm, is too messy there..
work in progress.. pai se..

lolz... how u define PRINCESS?
this is how i do~

this is my house toilet.. love the mirror so much.
cause it is in pink colour.
specially pick by mummy for me. hehe















4 comments:

  1. i see myself in those pictures... ^^ i have pretty much same thing in my room.. but not heart shape...HOWEVER~~~ i have the full love love love love bedsheet as well.. hohoho~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... actually the bed sheet is not all love love one la.. is all moo moo one.. i forget to capture my clock la~ my clock is also pink colour moo moo.. the 4 legs will shake somemore. nice.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. mOo mOo = lOvE lOvE
    because the bed sheet was bought by mE
    include the sheep too..hehe...
    how sWeet is it to have my lovE wiTh you all nIght long....
    hehe...but dont over sleep oh, if not will become PIG later...hehe

    From: yOur beLoVed

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea.. is sweet to hav u with me every night.
    but still i get nightmare..
    n when i woke up, i feel so helpless.
    because still, i m all alone....

    miss u so much.....
    do take care my beloved.. lolz~

    ReplyDelete