Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

=saTurdAy nigHt=

= Kee + Swee + Xin =

= Sharon + Swee + Catherin =

what a mess... lolz

Sandwich.....

BFF~

LoveLy~ hehe

A special night for me n my girls in poppy last sat... cause it was my farewell...
My dear Catherin, darling Sharon n my beloved sis, Kee, with her sweetheart is having fun that night....(sorry that i would like to ignore the guys).. haha..... not much of drinking, more of dancing, hugging and kissing... hahaha... madness Sharon n Catherin ACT like they are drunk. hahaha... cat is lying that it was her last time to club n worst is those guys believe in him!!! God~~~ from the way she shake can tell that she is cheating obviously!!! -A lesson for u guys, never trust anyone when u club. hahahaha......



5 comments:

  1. yer...obviously cat is nt 1st time club la..the way she dance=hot clubber ok??!!hahahaha...btw,i m super fresh that day lo T.T din act drunk at all..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... u so fresh then why keep on kissing me n cat??? or u alws do that even when u r sober? lolz...... yea la.. ur friend must b drunk then only believe in cat~ she is a clubbing queen(previously)... lolz... obviously~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yer yer yer... u both bad ahhh...
    Im really very very freshie in club le..
    Wat clubbing queen neh?? wats dat?
    I dun get it leh. Hahahaz
    Anyways tis is my account :D

    ReplyDelete